Thursday 26 October 2017

                                                      Hundred Word Challenge Week #7

Apprehensive, the emotion I feel while at the hospital, but because of a malfunction in my left shoulder every month I have to visit. Of course I've developed over the years but not enough to be in good circumstances. This month I've seen inconsiderable progress, there for I'm not looking forward to my next appointment. The day had come I was paralyzed by the fact that I could have my arm amputated at any moment. Pale, I paced down the hospital corridor and into the doctors office. The appointment continued, the doctor tracked my progress but as soon as the door slammed, I knew my life would never be the same again.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Barcalusa,
    This is an interesting interpretation of the prompt. I'm wondering if this stems from personal experience. You have used some very descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'apprehensive', 'malfunction', and 'paralyzed', which really paint a picture for your reader. Avoid repeating words in a short piece of writing like this e.g. 'doctor'. Well done on completing Week #7 of the 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete