Wednesday 6 December 2017

100 Word Challenge Week #13

"Isn't it mesmerizing?"Mentioned Lucas. We were astonished by the fascinating scenery of the Amazon Rainforest. "Yes, especially from this helicopter," I responded. Soaring over the rainforest we noticed a barrel of monkeys and several jaguars. Through my headphones I heard the copters's warning signal; but by the time I realized we were crashing it was too late. My ears bulging with pain. surrounding me were myriads of trees and vines. Lucas was in good condition so we decided to stock up on fruit. From behind us we heard a broad growl. The tiger was blocking our escape. Petrified ,we froze.

1 comment:

  1. Barcalusa, what a great story. Your use of wow words and vocabulary really brought the scene to life, it was so descriptive - well done!

    ReplyDelete